Return to Higher Education
Return to portfolio
Adaptive re-use of the former United States Post Office Building in downtown Lewisburg. W2A designed the renovations to this historic building to accommodate the Development and Alumni Relations Department on the upper floors with a visitor center on the first floor.
Scope of Work:
- Design layout of offices, conference rooms, new toilet rooms, common work areas and other related office spaces.
- Addressing all code related deficiencies, including new handicap ramp access to first floor level.
- Elevator Upgrade
- New or refurbished finishes.
- Minor exterior work, including window restoration / replacement.
- New HVAC System
- Replacement of all plumbing fixtures and piping.
- Replacement of the water service and new sprinkler system.
- New electrical service, switchgear, panels, branch wiring and new alarm system.
- Replacement of lighting fixtures, with the exception of historic fixtures which were refurbished.