Return to Higher Education
Return to portfolio
- Roof replacement with Synthetic Slate (recycled rubber product) and Substrate Repairs.
- Gutter Flashing/Repairs.
- Partial Replacement of deteriorated wood soffit and dentil trim.
- Exterior masonry restoration (cleaning, repointing)
- Exterior masonry waterproofing.
- Sealant Replacement (Exterior Doors, Windows, etc.)
- Exterior paint (lintels, windows, wood trim, columns, fascia/soffit).
Because of the historic status of Gilbert Hall and ownership by the Commonwealth, renovations were required to meet National Park Service Guidelines for Historic Buildings with approvals by the Pennsylvania Museum Commission.