Return to Religious
Return to portfolio
W2A provided Professional Architectural for the New Christian Harvest Church, providing them with a new Church and Fellowship Hall. The project was broken into two phases, and included the following:
Concept Design Study consisting of drawings and narratives illustrating, in general terms, the scope of the new building project. This study was then used by a Contractor to develop Preliminary Construction Cost Budget Estimates. As part of this phase W2A performed the following tasks:
- Verify the needs and requirements for the project.
- Collect data if available.
- Review / assess Building Code requirements and ordinances for related regulatory agencies.
- Develop rendered floor plans.
- Develop exterior elevations and rendering of the exterior view of the Main Church Entrance Façade.
- Contact Contractor and acquire a Contractor’s Preliminary Construction Cost Budget Estimate.
- Meetings: kick-off project, design review, pre-final study review, and presentation of final study to congregation / attendance at the Church’s fund raiser.
Further subsequent services were to include the provision of, in conjunction with our Civil / Site Engineering, Geotechnical, Structural, Mechanical, Plumbing & Fire Protection Engineering consultants, Schematic Design / Design Development, Construction Drawings, and Specifications, Bidding and Construction Phase Services of the selected design.